1) Pour cereal into bowl.
• Start with a small amount - say, about 2/3 cup (no more).
2) Add water - about 2/3 cup.
If you really feel the need for milk, reduce cereal volume.
3) Microwave for 1.15.
• Cover your bowl and be careful when removing the hot bowl.
4) Add a dash of honey.
• You don't need to drown in honey.
• Base each day's volume on hunger.
• You shouldn't be thinking about food for at least 5-6 hours post this breakfast.
• If you are hungry, increase your volume, or, call me!
Coffee or Tea to interest!