✅ Balance (simple & complex) carbohydrates (fruit & root veg) with 15-20% of total calories,
✅ Limit ALL refined sugar,
✅ Limit grain food (brown rice, oats & barley excluded),
✅ Contain ‘good’ fats (plant & animal), upto 40% of total calories,
✅ Avoid food prepared using vegetable oil fat,
✅ Are consistent & repeatable,
✅ Contain 'clean' salt.
✅ Rarely mix red meat, beer, and refined sugar! AND, are,
✅ Relatively low in total volume!
✅ Metabolise (sustain) 'your' ideal lifestyle weight & shape, free from perceived sacrafice & stress,
✅ Fuel near 'endless' mental (emotional) & physical energy,
✅ Help balance lifestyle 'stress' (mentally & physically),
✅ Promote your best sleep (recharge),
✅ Significantly reduce your risk of lifestyle-induced illness, AND,
✅ Be free from math, expense, or, again, perceived sacrafice.
✅ Establish your (stored) fat-burning efficiency, for life,
✅ Regulate your optimum ‘hunger’ trigger (volume & type) as nature intended,
✅ Practice simplicity and consistency,
✅ Build up your metabolism to allow occasional not-so-good choices,
✅ Improve your body awareness over 10-Weeks.
✅ Have you forget you once favoured manufactured sub-optimal food.
✅ And, change your ‘behaviour’ in 10-Weeks!
1) Food least likely to spike blood glucose, and accordingly, insulin,
2) A fulfilling breakfast, a medium lunch, and moderate evening meal, in terms of caloric value/ volume.
3) Promote variety within the consistency of the key principles.
4) 40% of ALL calories provided by dietary fat (plant & animal),
5) Easy to prepare, economical meals,
6) The 'URM Recharge' alcohol wildcard system,
7) Food volume matching your energy output/ eg; if you are exercising heavily, you might’ require a greater volume to satisfy hunger, and, also, a slightly ‘higher’ ‘simple’ carbohydrate portion. But start with a 'lower' volume!
8) Food value promoting a lowering of collective inflammation (gut & musculoskeletal).
9) Eat 'MORE' URM Recharge choices, only, when; ‘I’m having a bad (stressful) day,
10) URM Recharge Grazing choices if it means avoiding; a quick ‘sugary/fatty oiled’ pick-up, and, or, overeating at dinner time.
🚩 Near ALL food containing refined sugar,
🚩 Food-like choices where the colour, flavour, aroma, and preservation has been influenced,
🚩 Most wheat-based food particularly preserved industrialised choices,
🚩 Daily alcohol – see BP10 Alcohol Wildcard System,
🚩 ALL yellow food served from a bain-marie,
🚩 Food promoted by a mascot,
🚩 Food spruiking it's value,
🚩 Meals requiring more than 10 ingredients/ 5 is best!