Obesity (10-90yrs): 5%
Culture: food and nourishment is time-honoured, unchanged, prioritized, and strictly organically regulated.
Facts: Home of Lamborghini, Woman's high-end footwear.
◦ Saturated animal fat
◦ Complex (grainy) carbohydrates
◦ Variety of full-fat cheese
◦ Raw sugar, including honey, fruits
◦ Vegetables (fresh)
◦ Salt, full butter & garlic
◦ Coffee – short and strong
◦ Daily alcohol (red wine & lager beer)
Population: 2.4 m
Obesity (10-90yrs): 45%
Culture: Fried-food & soft drinks, while still well present, are now taxed, with low-cal nutritionally re-organized food more relevant.
Facts: Datsun 200B manufacturing, The thong.
◦ Low fat animal protein
◦ Low carb gluten free carbohydrates
◦ Skim diary products
◦ Low-cal sugar-free drinks
◦ Vitamin & mineral enhanced food choices
◦ Lite sauces & dressings
◦ Coffee – large and milky
◦ National ‘dry’ periods